Get Online Roadshow
Healthwatch East Riding of Yorkshire’s Information Service provides free one-to-one training for individuals on how to find and use health and social care information on-line.
This October we are supporting the national 2017 ‘Get Online’ campaign by running events in partnership with East Riding of Yorkshire Libraries.
We will be running 2 hour events to help you find health and social care online at the following libraries:
- Haltemprice Library 9.30 – 11.30 am on 10th October
- Leven Library 10.30 – 12.30 on 11th October
- Hornsea Library 1.30 – 3.30pm on 11th October
- Brough Library 10.00 – 12.00 noon on 12th October
Come along for free training tailored to your needs. We can help you find what you’re looking for.
- Getting online can:
- Help people improve their knowledge about healthy living
- Provide reassurance and confidence about their own health and that of loved ones
- Introduce people to trusted sources to supplement information given by busy health professionals to help them understand their conditions
- Save time by doing something health-related on-line (for example — ordering repeat prescriptions)
- Reduce demand on face-to-face health and social services
If you would like further information, please phone Gillian Perry on:01482 665684 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org