Mind Mental Health Awareness Drop-ins
Did you know that next week is Mental Health Awareness Week?
This year’s theme for Mental Health Awareness Week is stress- with campaigns and events throughout the week highlighting the importance of talking about and managing stress.
By being open and talking about mental health, it helps to reduce the stigma sometimes associated with mental health problems, and means we can all support each other to improve our mental health.
We will be running drop-ins with tea and cake throughout the week to highlight the importance of good mental health.
Why not come along to the following:
- Tuesday 15th May 9:30am-11:30am at Hessle Church, Hessle
- Tuesday 15th May 10am-12pm at Wellington House, Beverley Road, Hull
- Wednesday 16th May 1pm-3pm at The Old Parcels Office, Bridlington
- Wednesday 16th May 2pm-4:30pm at the Adult Education Centre, Goole
- Thursday 17th May 10am-12pm at The Shores Centre, Withernsea
- Friday 18th May 8:30am-12pm – South Holderness Medical Practice, Withernsea
- Friday 18th May 2:30pm-4:30pm at Toll Gavel Church, Beverley
I hope that lots of people in the area will join in to talk about how to improve our mental health- whether that’s by starting a conversation at work, joining in with our events, or doing a fundraiser.
If you feel you could help us at any of the events then let us know, we are always looking for event support volunteers! Get in touch if you want to get involved on 01482 24000 or email email@example.com